Product Code : – ABST1010
|Face piece:||SEBS (TPE)|
|Cover (front of exhal. valve + body for the harness):||POM (polyacetal)|
|Body with valve seats:||PA66 (polyamide)|
|Inhalation valve disc:||EPDM|
|Exhalation valve disc:||Silicone (LS)|
|Cradle (head harness):||PP (polypropylene)|
|Harness :||Elastic PES-band|
- Large diameter valves create low breathing resistance and Significantly reduce wearer fatigue
- Latex and silicone-free to ensure no allergic skin reaction or irritation Head harness and neck buckle support the mask comfortably without feeling tightness in the straps
- Chin cup drainage to channel perspiration away from the face
- Adjustable cradle for balanced fit
- Spark, splash and contaminant guards for filters and exhale valve Central grill allows effective speech transmission
- Rear facing filter inlets draw air from further back, away from the work area to maximize filter life
- Hygiene storage bag supplied with every mask to protect and aid easy user identification
CE 0121. EN 140:1998
Test Report: BGIA 10.02.2005. Test report Nr: 200423612/2120.
*) Tested with mask sizes S, L and M. According to the test procedure
EN 140:1998 paragraph 7.2.
|Test performance||Profile²||EN140:1998 requirement|
|1 Breathing resistance
1.1. Inhalation 30 l/min
1.2. Inhalation 95 l/min
1.3. Inhalation 160 l/min
max 0.5 mbar
|1.3. Exhalation 160 l/min||0.45 mbar||Max 3.0 mbar|
|2. Inward leakage (with combined filter Pro² 1B1E1K1P3||0.1 % *)||Max 2 %|
|3. CO2 content||0,5 %||Max 1.0 %|
Profile 2 Filters
Protection Against: gases and vapors from organic compounds with a boiling point higher than 65ºC, inorganic and acid gases and vapors, ammonia and organic ammonia derivatives and solid and liquid hazardous particles.
- BGIA test report nr. 200423609/2120. CE 0121, Nr. 0501020.